Frame Supported Fabric Buildings
Arizon Frame Fabric Buildings
The Gateway Series from Arizon is full line of steel framed PVC clad structures that provide a cost effective alternative to conventional construction. They come standard with Arizon’s exclusive “Security Wall” steel siding system and Johnson Ductless Air-Rotation HVAC systems.
Gateway Frame Fabric Structures come in standard pre-engineered widths from 60’ to 160’ feet, with custom profiles and widths available from 30’ to 300’. They are designed to stand up to the harshest weather conditions and can be permitted as permanent or temporary structures, depending on your requirements.
Benefits of the Arizon Frame Fabric Buildings Include:
- Rapid installation with limited site work and foundation requirements- no concrete slab necessary
- A frame system that allows for the addition of fans and vents, window and door systems that bring abundant outside air into the structure as desired, yet seal the system completely in harsh weather conditions.
- A translucent PVC roof system that allows natural light into the structure, precluding the use of electrical lighting in daytime hours.
- An 8’ to 10’ high Security Wall System that helps prevent vandalism and accidental damage to the sidewalls of the structure
- A Johnson Air-Rotation System manufactured by Arizon Companies exclusively for use in Arizon Buildings.
Gateway Series Fabric Structures by Arizon cost significantly less than comparable quality steel or brick-and- mortar buildings and take less than half the time to install. The Gateway is a flexible, cost-effective design that is a true permanent alternative to conventional construction.
Contact Arizon today to learn more about frame supported fabric structure options for your next building project!
Applications for Frame Fabric Structures Include: