Air Supported Structures
Arizon air-supported structures, sometimes referred to as air domes or air bubbles, are inexpensive—often 1/3 the cost of conventional construction. These remarkable buildings are also quick to produce. From start to finish, a project can be designed, engineered, manufactured and installed in just 6-12 weeks. When complete, they provide a remarkable, multi-use structure with a 20+-year life expectancy—and all for just a fraction of the cost of conventional construction.
Contact Arizon Structures to learn more about our air supported structures today!
Features of Arizon Air Domes and Air Structures:
- Exceeds standard building codes such as AISC, BOCA, ICBO, IBC, CSA and NFPA 701.
- Withstands winds up to 150 mph and snow loads up to 50 pounds per square foot.
- Air structures are guaranteed to perform well in excess of 25 years.
- Air domes cost one tenth or less than the cost of conventional buildings.
- Resists mildew, fungus, UV rays and is fire retardant.
- Available with either translucent or opaque fabrics.
- Allows outside light in (translucent fabrics), greatly reducing lighting costs.
- Provides immediate, short-term and permanent coverings.
- Air domes requires only light construction.
- Easy tear-down and relocation, ideal for mobile enclosures.
- Provides fresh, conditioned air up to six times per hour.
- Offers ideal playing conditions, protecting both players and fans from inclement weather.
- Provides a wide range of insulation or R-values.
- Has world famous Johnson Air-Rotation technology—reduces utility costs by up to 70%.
- Carries the Underwriters Laboratories (“UL”) certification for mechanical equipment.
Applications for Air Supported Structures Include: